Growing out this bitch of a hair, has been a slow and painful journey, filled with resentment and “I’ll just lie in bed and die” kind
of whining. After tuning this:
I can gladly say: good riddance!
I love short hair and I love girls with short hair, and maybe someday I’ll cut it again, but right now I’m as happy as a clam. So I
decided to give my pixie the appropriate burial, and share with you
what she has taught me throughout this year. R.I.P pixie hair!
Men genuinely loose interest in your shaved head. (maybe it’s not the
hair, maybe I have the charm and intellect of a box of old smelly socks.
Never mind that, I’m perfect, blaming it all on the hair)
2. You can be a smelly hobo and go on without washing your hair for days, and not feel bad about it.
3. Combing is for pussies, I’ll just use my fingers.
4. Your pillow is your worst enemy.
5. I’m invincible to nature’s majestic powers. Wind can go fuck himself.
6. Hats make me look like a cancer patient.
7. Headbands are your best friends.
8. Hair clips are your best friends.
9. Sack of potatoes over your head is your best friend.
10. You can dress in baggy pants and people will think you’re a lesbian (stereotype much?).
Ok, back to fashion: these photos are so crappy they hurt my eyes. Without the appropriate lightning and motivation, it’s hard to make something look decent. This is one of those outfits I would wear every day, until it starts smelling of moldy cheese and rancid onions, and even after that, to stop wearing it would be questionable.
T-shirt- nowistyle, studded shorts- nowistyle, socks- La Redoute.