I was feeling under the weather this month, (still looking fabulous though), so I thought I would cheer myself up with some thrift shopping. I wanted to stack up for Fall, but ended up buying tons of crap I don’t need and won’t be able to wear because the weather’s getting colder. That’s practicality for ya! I’ll just pretend I bought them for layering purposes and move on with my life, thank you very much!
Prepare thyselves, a boring haul awaits!
1. I’ve wanted a satin cami dress, since I saw a pink one on Asos. I love Asos, but their clothes cost a liver and a portion of my pinkie, so I had to find a cheaper version, and here it is!
2. This colorful dress is intended for kids. Finally being a 42 kilograms bag of bones pays off!
3. Basic red jeans.
4. A very Summery tank top with cat hairs.
5. Disco pants, or as I like to call them- crotch pants, because they have the ability to ever so subtly outline your crotch.
6. This gorgeous vintage bag! I love it! O_O
7. Last but not least, the most ugly pants in the world! The brand is Voyage Passion, and I don’t know anything about it, but I’ve seen a lot of interesting clothes with the same brand. Anyone have an idea who they are? I think they’re Italian?
And now for the main event – the crotch disco pants! I think these pants suit everyone else in the world, except me… I still love them, after all, they’re shiny!
I styled these beauties with the Summery palm tank top, yellow oversize cardigan and the chunky boots.
The cuff bracelet and rings are the new mouthwatering pieces from Choies. I promised myself I’ll be wearing more jewelry, but this is a hard task for someone who eats with their fingers and is waaaay too expressive with the hand gestures and tends to break everything. Anyway, I’m working on it and the new pretties from Choies are a good start!
What do you guys think? Do you like disco pants? Or are they too weird and creepy for you?
Share dah love!