I’m kind of excited you guys like this category of the blog, because I love capturing little insignificant moments from my life. I’m planning on sharing just the slightly more interesting weeks, not the ones where I’m in a consistent veggie state. I doubt anyone would like to see 7 photos of Keit sprawled like a starfish learning kanji and/or abusing the cats. Any who, here is another slightly more interesting week in photos!
1. Bottle caps from the boyfriend’s beers. I’m planning on building a pyramid and storing my food there, cause we all know how the pyramids are, preserving food and having auras and stuff!
2. Cooked dinner, made it all romantic with candles and wine, and then ate alone because I was hungry and couldn’t wait for the boyfriend to finish a game he was playing.
3. A shot of the weather outside. Depressing as fuck.
4. First time in years since these two hugged each other. The big one Muffin hates the little one Firefox, don’t know why, but she hates her in the guts! I kind of understand Muffin, because Firefox never bathes herself and stinks like rotten eggs and who would want to cuddle with a smelly egg?
5. Took the boyfriend from work with the bike. Here’s a shot from our neighborhood.
6. A necklace I bought from a little stall positioned in our local park. I wanted to buy everything from there, lots of shiny things! *_*
7. Final shot! We were supposed to go on a mussel farm with some friends, but it turned out the farm was closed. We tried going to two other restaurants, but they were all closed as well…this is the face of disappointment.
That’s it for today! Let me know how was your week you Brussels sprouts you!
Share dah love!