Morning all! It’s morning as I’m writing this, although I now realize it may be noon when I post this…anyway, it’s a sweet cloudy, chilly morning! Just the thought of the freezing wind outside makes me…aaaaaaand it just started snowing! I think the weather heard me…it sensed my malevolence and now it’s mobilizing its troops for revenge! I know, talking about the weather is such a classic thing a blogger can do, so I’ll stop here before anyone falls into a deep boredom induced coma.
I have to write a letter in Japanese which takes like…4 hours of my day, so this post is going to be a shorty I’m happy you guys liked the idea of 10 random facts about me, so I’m doing it! But first, a few words about the outfit!
I bought this Batman t-shirt from my ALL TIME FAVORITE online second hand store and at first I thought the writing said “Raped Crusader”. It took me one second to acknowledge that the writing was actually “Caped Crusader” but the damage had been done. The thought of a raped Batman will haunt me forever! It’s a rad t-shirt nonetheless! I got it from the men’s section and it fits perfectly, the previous owner must have had exceptionally tiny shoulders.
The button down I layered underneath is from another second hand store. I bought it mainly for layering purposes, because I liked the unusual mix of green and mustard stripes, as well as the luxurious silky fabric that adds a nice polished overall look.
That’s about all I have to say about this outfit, it’s a fairly simple one, but I had to run some errands and was super late, so didn’t have a lot of time to think about my sexe body. Do you likey?
Okay, time for some random facts about Keit!
1. I usually move around my apartment with a blanket. Something like Linus from The Peanuts, but not as pathetic…or maybe equally pathetic, depends on the point of view. There’s nothing I love more than to curl up burrito style with a big blanket and watch UFC or play video games, absolute bliss.
2. I hate buying underwear and socks, I think it’s a waste of money. I can wear a washed out discolored bra for years and I still own socks from 7th grade with blue rabbits… yes, blue rabbits.
3. Until the age of 21 I hated fashion and clothes. I owned one pair of shoes and was happy with them, and couldn’t understand why all the other girls were buying tons of other shoes that they didn’t need.
4. I LOVE CARL SAGAN!!!
5. I write with my left hand and whenever I see someone else writing with a left hand I immediately assume we’re best buddies and that the person is awesome because, let’s face it, left handed people are the fried potatoes of society!
6. When I was a kid I thought Michael Jackson was a woman.
7. I have a very foul mouth. People are often surprised by how effortlessly I would slide the word “vagina” in a casual conversation.
8. I was a strong believer in the spiritual and astrological and basically everything of the new age crap. I don’t remember the exact moment I stopped believing, I think it was more of a gradual process.
9. When I was a kid I was in love with Hulk Hogan and loved the show “Thunder in Paradise”. My grandparents were raising chickens at the time and had tons of cute tiny chicks. I decided I should train one to be my slave and named it Spencer like the character from “Thunder in Paradise”. I thought the best way to train a chicken is to smother it with love, so every day I would hug it and pet it and a few days later it died. Apparently it fell into a deep depression and just kept staring at the empty space in front of it, without doing anything else. It literally died from my love. This still haunts me!
10. I try my best to love and grow flowers, but it just won’t happen. In the past, the boyfriend gifted me many beautiful flowers in pots to look after, but I left them all to die, I just don’t care.
Batman T-shirt – Remix, Striped Button Down – Solo Shop, High Waist Skinny Jeans – Just Female (second hand), Boots – Choies.
That’s it for today’s post! In the spirit of 10 random facts, I’d be happy if you shared one random fact about you in the comment section! Or if you want to share more than one, be my guest, I’d love to know more about you and to feed my stalker needs! *_*
Share dah love!