This is either a very good idea that you guys will love, or a very bad idea that you will all ignore, but I’ll keep posting it, because I don’t have a life & I love sharing personal and embarrassing information with the internet!
I feel like this blog needs the “Stalker Seal of Approval” so at first I wanted to make a “My day in photos” post, but then I realized it would include two photos of: me on the couch and me eating ramen, so my backup plan was to share with the lovely reader – burritos my week! I know you’re supposed to share 7 photos from 7 days, but I got excited and just kept photographing everything. Sorry, not sorry! I started photographing on Wednesday, so it’s basically a half week in photos.
1. Morning routine: checking out my favorite blogs and drinking coffee from a broken cup. If you have a blog, there’s a 100% chance an uncombed Keit with creased granny pajamas is looking at you right this very moment… Just let that mental image sink in.
2. A wild package has arrived! I’m prepping for Winter and ordered a Vero Moda jacket from an online second hand store.
3. Presenting the jacket. My biggest problem during Winter is that I wear ugly coats. I look like a pumpkin in most parkas or a sack of potatoes in most coats. I have a tiny head with thin hair and I’ve come to the realization that winter clothes suit people with bouncy hair…So I am desperately trying to find a jacket that I look cool in, I think this Vero Moda one is TEH ONE! It’s a bit huge, but who the hell cares, when you have to endure a -345985489 degrees cold!
4. Pile of laundry, that has been lying judgmentally on the sofa for days…..
5. Finally arranged it!
6. Did some grocery shopping…I hate grocery shopping…There are too many people there!
5. Went for a beer with the boyfriend’s colleagues and boss.
6. Going to bed. Got a new electric brush & I’m making a happy crazy face! Never has a toothbrush been the reason for my happiness…until now! Get a load of those creased granny pajamas, I know you can’t resist!
7. Got a shot of the big cat Muffin, hindering my attempts to read from the tablet. She wants everyone to pay attention to her fuzzy ass and nothing else.
8. All that ramen was making me feel guilty I haven’t cooked anything in days, so I made chicken with potatooooes.
9. Story behind this image is like a sitcom scenario. I was riding my bike and I passed a tree, when an apple fell from the tree right into my front basket. I take this as a sign from the Universe trying to make me eat healthy. Nice try Universe, not gonna work though!
10. As you know, I’m addicted to bright shiny objects, so a friend bought me this glowing ball thingy. It changes colors in the most hypnotizing way *_*
11. Found an Ikea catalog in front our door. Can’t afford anything from it, but I like to look at all the pretty pictures!
12. And finally, ending this post with a shot of a sour cherry liquor mom sent me last night.
I would very much appreciate any feedback on this, it’s a new thingy and I won’t continue doing it unless you guys enjoy it. Or maybe I will… O_O Either way, feel free to share your opinion!